- The easiest way to reignite your spirituality is to get outside and notice the beauty of Mother Nature: take a hike, or just walk to the nearest park, or a lake. Take a close look at trees, see the intricacy of a leaf pattern. Look for interesting pebbles or shells, touch its surface. Take a deep breath, close your eyes and feel the wind caress your face. Open your eyes and look up at the majestic skies... Take the objects that piqued your interest with you.
- Journal about your experience: how was it for you to be out in the Nature? What feelings did your walk evoke within? What thoughts have come to you? Write everything down.
- Find a place for an altar: such as a windowsill, a corner of a dining table, or a nightstand. If you have a scarf or a piece of cloth, wrap it around and arrange the objects you found on your walk on top of the altar. Now look for other objects that are sacred to you, it may be a photograph of someone (or a pet), who brings you joy, a gemstone, a candle, a special card, or a piece of jewelry, a Goddess figurine etc. It can be anything! And keep your journal nearby.
- Create a prayer or a ritual in the form of a poem or a song, a luxurious bath, or even a dance! The Serenity Prayer will do if nothing else:
5. Check-in daily with your altar, say your prayer or a ritual, go for a walk (if for some reason you can’t, try to go outside even for a brief moment!), you can add more objects or remove some from your altar, write down your observations and feelings in your journal. Continue with your practice and see where it leads you!