by Melissa Wadsworth
Melissa Wadsworth is a change catalyst, certified dream coach and author of Collective Manifestation: Heart-Centered Blueprints for Creating Intentional Community.
Historically, “making waves” has a negative connotation associated with someone who upsets the status quo. This is true whether their intention is honorable or merely an ego grab at attention. Society has tended to collectively look down its nose at the wave-maker as someone who doesn’t want to follow the rules. This is even true whether or not the wave-maker ended up creating something remarkable or favorably changed people’s perspective. Humans have been funny that way.
Yet, today, in our world of stuck, stagnant and dysfunctional social systems there is a shift happening. The idea of “making waves” is being embraced by pioneering souls who understand that you must first disrupt habitual patterns of thought, belief and action before you can redirect energy toward more effective ideas, insights and inspiration. This is true on the personal level and for collective consciousness.
While on the surface of life, society continues its mindless game of distraction, true disruption is happening by groups of people committed to co-creating a new reality that harmonizes human endeavor with Earth and all living beings.
These change-makers embrace making waves as a way to revitalize the soul energy of society. It’s a way to redirect mental, emotional, physical and spiritual focus on co-creation that is generative rather than depleting. Making waves is about using one’s energy with clarity of intention to be a creative force.
5 co-creation waves you can delve into:
- Waves of imagination. Imagination disrupts the habitual mind and seed new visions for self and others. Let your creative mind be limitless.
- Waves of dissatisfaction. Dissatisfaction can lead to ideas that awaken wise, out-of-the-box perceptions and action. The trick is being in awareness of dissatisfaction rather than being in reaction to it. Try to be discerning about what you might change rather than dramatic about what is. There’s enough drama in the world.
- Waves of inspiration. Inspiration provides glimpses into your true purpose and empowers you to stand in your fullness and speak your truth. People can inspire you. Ideals can inspire you. Creative possibility can inspire you. Sources abound. Tune into inspiration energy that is all about you.
- Waves of insight. Deep insights affirm your connection to something greater , to All That Is (God, Source Energy, Divine). Let such insights shape your experience of belonging, of never being apart from others or your sacredness, of your ability to see beyond the surface of life.
- Waves of love. Love aligns you to high frequency. This attracts you to similar vibrations that show up as specific innovations, projects and people. Personal and planetary change can flow on love waves. It doesn’t have to be difficult or scary. It can be an experience of excitement.
Connect the dots of your life to step into the flow of change. Your life is not an accident; it all makes sense. The waves of change being initiated around the globe by pioneering spirits, is about freshly combining a diverse range of gifts, skills, talents, passion, and curiosity to initiate a powerfully connected force of change brilliance. People who are meant to play on these co-creation fields are finding one another and linking up their personal talents in service to the world.
The remarkably fascinating and effective ways that this linking up is happening, and what is transpiring to transform paths of contribution, and new windows of opportunity is what the "Collective Manifestation Movement" is all about. If you are reading this post, and have gotten this far, you are a pioneering spirit, here to play a new game.
The waves of energy that you ground each day are laying the foundation to a new world reality. How do you want to play? What do you have to contribute? What would you like to intentionally bring into reality?